A low-salt pollack roe that can be a great side dish by simply adding sesame oil. Our pollack roes are made with a traditional method to make it less salty and more delicious.
1. Make your menu a variety with pollack roe pasta, cod roe croquettes, cod roe egg rolls, etc. Enjoy a more luxurious and rich meal by simply adding only pollack roe as a side dish
2. Add ingredients such as Cheongyang pepper, chives, and sesame oil for a more flavorful experience.
3. Hajeong Food uses 30 years of experience to make traditional foods with the best taste. With a mindset of providing food these foods to our own families, we take responsibility for all processes and produce with sincerity. We do everything from manufacturing to packaging ourselves
A. Grilled cod roe with mayonnaise
Grill the pollack roe and mix with mayonnaise and onion.
B. Pollack Roe Egg Roll
1) Cut the pollack roe membrane and scrape the pollack roe out with a spoon.
2) Finely chop the chives.
3) Beat the eggs and add pollack roe.
4) When pollack roe is cooked well, add chives and mix and add a drop or two of sesame oil.
5) Heat it up in a pan and make delicious egg rolls.
Product Name: [Hajung Food] Low Sodium Cod Roe 400g
Ingredients: pollack roe 83.23%, refined salt 7.5%, D-sorbitol 4%, flavor enhancer 3%, seasoning liquid 0.002%, katsuomatami 1%, Myungsin color kiten ratio 0.033%, Myungsin red pigment 0.32%, sodium ascorbate 1.5%, potassium lactate 0.2%, DL-sodium malate 0.2%, preservative 0.05%
Expiration date: 6 months from the date of manufacture
Manufacturer: Hajung Food
Salesperson: Kreassive LLC
Storage Instructions: Freeze for long-term storage and refrigerate for immediate consumption.