1. We made our Yellow Corvina using three vegetables to suppress the fishy smell and acidification.
2. We use Sinan sun-dried salt for a lightly salted taste for people of all
ages to enjoy
3. We use a hygienic and reliable method to vacuum package our products. Packaged conveniently as well, simply take out of the bag and cook!
A) Grilled Yellow Corvina
1) Pour 1 and a half cups of water into a paper cup and 1 spoonful of rice wine.
2) Add number 1 and yellow corvina and marinate for 20 minutes.
3) After removing the water, coat it with flour, grease a frying pan with plenty of oil, and bake with the skin facing up. (It's delicious even if you bake it in oil without using flour.)
B) Seasoned Grilled Yellow Corvina
3-4 dried coriander, sesame seeds and shredded green onion, 3T soy sauce, 1T sesame oil and cooking wine, 1T sugar, 2T each minced onion and green onion, 1T minced garlic, 2/3ts ginger powder, a little pepper, 2T red pepper powder
1) After defrosting the corvinas, put paper foil on the oven pan and grease the top and bottom of the corvinas with oil.
2) Bake corvinas in an oven preheated to 200°C for about 20 minutes.
3) Make the sauce while grilling the corvinas.
4) Spread the sauce evenly over the first grilled corvinas.
5) Bake the corvinas with the sauce in the oven at 200°C for another 15 minutes. Leave the fish for about 5 minutes, then take out the fish, turn it over, apply the sauce, and bake.
*If you do not have an oven, you can bake it in a pan with plenty of oil.
Product Name: [Cheongyeon Fisheries] Odorless Yellow Corvina (2 Fish * 5Pk)
Capacity : 800g (2 fish*5 packs)
Ingredients: Yellow seaweed 99.3%, Bay salt 0.5%, Samchae powder 0.1%, Kelp powder 0.1%
Manufacturer: Cheongyeon Fisheries
Distributer: Kreassive LLC
Storage method: Freezer storage