[DAY.N BIO Company] Shiitake Mushroom Slices 80g
Dried and sliced shiitake mushrooms grown organically on oak trees.
All our shiitake mushrooms are sun dried and rich in natural vitamin D.
Item Specialty Checkpoint
1. All our mushrooms are organic without the use of any pesticides.
2. They are cultivated using a traditional method making the the fragrance of the mushrooms strong and the flesh firm.
3. When using in soup or stock, you can not only smell the fragrance of the shiitake itself, but also experience its deep and savory taste.
Enjoy it like this!
1. Wash the mushrooms lightly in clean water, then soak them in lukewarm water for about 30 minutes.
2. You can use the soaked mushroom slices in various dishes such as soybean paste stew or stir-fried shiitake mushrooms.
Day & Joy Farm's Shiitake Mushrooms produce shiitake mushrooms from oak trees grown pine forests. In order to produce shiitake mushrooms from oak trees, it is necessary to drill holes in the oak trees, insert spawn fungi, and then manage the oak trees for 300 days. After 300 days, they finally start to produce shiitake mushrooms.
Product Name: Shiitake Mushroom Slices 80g
Ingredients: 100% Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
Manufacturer: DAY.N BIO Company
Distributer: Kreassive LLC
Storage method: Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and humid places.