It's a deep and savory taste that suits our taste, and it's a Sigchner's soy sauce that goes well with all dishes.
1. After ripening, self-cooked, and extracting Korean shrimp and anchovies, they are mixed with fish soy sauce to give a light and natural taste.
2. Use conveniently to season food instead of salt, soy sauce, and boiled soy sauce.
1. It is used to season all dishes instead of soy sauce or salt.
2. Use an appropriate amount depending on the type, amount, and preference of the dish.
3. Use an appropriate amount as a seasoning for the flavor of the finished dish.
4. It's even better to mix it with our Korean broth. *Make broth with Korean stock and finish with tuna liquid or fish soy sauce at the end of cooking.
Example of cooking (based on earthen pot, 500 ml)
*One serving of kimchi stew: 1 coin broth + 1 spoon of liquid
*Steamed eggs for 2-3 people: 1 coin broth + 1 spoon of liquid
*bean sprout salad 300g: 1 pack of powdered broth + 1 spoon of liquid
Product Name : Fish sauce
Capacity : 580g
Ingredients : 89% mature anchovy shrimp solution [anchovy stock solution (75% domestic), 1,000-salt (domestic), deep shrimp solution (75% domestic), 1,000-salt (domestic), purified water, kelp extract (kashima extract), licorice concentrate [ licorice extract (Uzbekistan)],5-sodium inocinate, red crab extract, citric acid. [Includes large beans, wheat, shrimp, crab, and]
Manufacturer : Shinan
Salesperson : Kreassive LLC
Storage Method :
1. Avoid direct sunlight and store at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
2. Refrigerate as much as possible after opening.
3. The small amount of sediment left in the broth after cooking is from the raw material, so don't worry.