Stir-fried gochujang using Korean small anchovies from Gangjin, Jeollanam-do, provides lump-shaped texture and rich taste. All ingredients are made in Korea, so you can feel the fresh flavor of the region, and provide a chewing pleasure and convenient consumption experience. In addition, wild grass enzymes and natural powder are added to emphasize the natural taste and color, and are not irritating.
1. Korean small anchovies and all ingredients are selected directly from Gangjin, Jeollanam-do to ensure fresh and rich taste.
2. You can feel various textures and tastes in your mouth with chunk-shaped small anchovies and rich red pepper paste flavor, and it can be used in a variety of dishes as an easy-to-eat stir-fried red pepper paste.
3. Wild wild grass enzymes and natural powder are used to give non-artificial taste and color, so you can enjoy a healthier and more delicious taste by maximizing the natural flavor.
1. As tteokbokki sauce: Use stir-fried red pepper paste with water or tteokbokki seasoning to add a spicy and rich taste.
2. Add umami to soups: Add a little to soups for a deep, rich umami.
3. As Sandwich Sauce: Apply to sandwiches to enjoy the special taste of spicy and savory red pepper paste.
Product Name : Stir-fried Anchovy Gochujang
Capacity : 120g
Ingredients : Main Ingredients: Small anchovies / red pepper paste 50% [glutinous rice paste 45%, red pepper powder 40%, malt 7%, plum fermented liquid 3%, table salt 1%], kelp extract concentrate 7%, starch syrup 4%, perilla seeds 3%, minced garlic 2%, 1% marinade extract
Manufacturer : Dasan Myeongga
Salesperson : Kreassive LLC
Storage Method : Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool place