[Haekongmaru] Fresh Cheonggukjang Natto 53g
It is a raw cheonggukjang (Natto) made with native species of cheonggukjang cultivated by master Chun Jung-ja. It is a raw cheonggukjang made only with beans, water, and salt without any additives.
Namdo Marketplace US Checkpoint
1. It is a raw cheonggukjang created by combining the convenience of natto with the fermentation of our cheonggukjang germ (complex beneficial bacteria).
2. It is a healthy diet food made from domestic beans and has a savory aftertaste. It is hygienically fermented and does not have a disgusting smell because it does not contain germs.
3. The storage is excellent because of the use of patent fermentation containers..
4. With a thorough production management and hygiene inspection system, we produce products that can be safely eaten. Production and quality control are conducted under the HACCP standard.
Eat like this!
1) Stir it more than 10 times with chopsticks or a spoon to produce a sticky thread, and then add the soy sauce to your liking and mix it evenly.
2. If you put eggs, kimchi, etc. on top of freshly cooked hot rice, you can enjoy it even more.
3. In addition, if you eat it with various foods such as salad and fried eggs, you can enjoy both taste and nutrition.
1) How to defrost: Take out as much as you want and refrigerate it the day before or defrost it at room temperature 2 hours before eating.
2) Defrosting in a microwave oven can kill beneficial bacteria in cheonggukjang, so we recommend natural defrosting.
3) If you store it in the refrigerator for more than 15 days, the color of the raw cheonggukjang becomes darker and the smell becomes stronger.
It's a phenomenon caused by the fermentation of cheonggukjang on its own, so you can eat it with confidence.
Product Name : Fresh Cheonggukjang Natto
Capacity : 53g
Ingredients : Soybean (soybean, domestic) 94.34% and soy sauce 5.66%
Manufacturer : Jangheung Food
Salesperson : Kreassive LLC
Storage Method : keep it in the freezer.