[Wando_Gogum_Bada] Mesaengi Pickles 300g
Maesaengi is a representative winter seaweed produced in the Namdo region. Grown in the clean area of Wando’s Gogeum Sea, it is full of the rich scent of the sea. They are particularly rich n nutrients and taste great. Maesaengi with a rich taste and Maesaengi made with Haepeumman's special soy sauce is pickled plums.
Item Specialty Checkpoint
1. Clean wind and warm sunlight, healthy food that was born and raised in the sea of Gogeum, Wando. It is a winter seasonal seaweed that grows naturally in water and sunlight, and has excellent taste and nutrition.
2. Nutritious simple packaging! The perfect side dish for modern people! It is packaged in a 300g standing pouch, so you can easily enjoy it as a side dish for 3-4 people.
3. Winter delicacies Pickled plums are good for health because they are high in iron and calcium.
4. We conduct thorough quality control and hygiene management with the idea that my family eats in a hygienic and safe facility. It is safely produced in a safe facility that you can trust and eat.
Enjoy it like this !
1. It is an appetizing side dish for rice, porridge, or simple meals.
2. It is good as a convenient lunch box side dish.
3. It is packaged in a 300g pouch, so it is a salad that you can enjoy comfortably and deliciously.
Product Name: Mesaengi Pickles
Ingredients: Maesaengi, soy sauce, high fructose liquid, glucose, alcohol, malt extract, lemon, sugar, plum liquid, vinegar
Manufacturer : Wando_Gogeum_Bada
Salesperson: Kreassive LLC
Storage Method: Freezing