[Daap Maeyul Farming Association Manufacturing] Pickled Plum with Red Pepper Paste 450G
It is a pickled plum that carefully contains the taste and aroma of plum. Only 100% Korean plums are used and carefully prepared using traditional storage methods.
1. It is a product made with carefully selected 100% fresh Korean plums directly produced and harvested from private farms in Baegun Mountain in Gwangyang and Maehwa Village along the Seomjin River.
Made with Gwangyang plums, which are thicker in size and have higher sugar content than plums from other regions, it contains the taste and aroma of plums.
2. The product is made using only plums harvested from the end of May to mid-June, the best time to harvest plums.
3. You can feel the crunchy texture of plums made by mixing only thick and hard plums and sugar. It is 100% plum and no preservatives are added, so you can eat it with confidence.
4. Homemade meju (fermented soybean paste) and homemade plum red pepper paste made with domestic red pepper powder give it a sweet and spicy taste.
How to enjoy
1. When you have no appetite, it's good as a side dish or beer snack!
2. When you eat pork belly or sashimi, it helps digestion.
3. Cut it into small pieces and add it when making rice balls or gimbap to make a lunch box.
4. It's good as a substitute for pickled cucumber when eating pizza.
Product name : Pickled plum with red pepper paste
Volume : 450g
Ingredients : Plum 75%, plum red pepper paste 25% (fermented soybean paste 35%, red pepper powder 28%, plum pulp 15%)
Manufactuer : Daap Maeyul Farming Association Manufacturing
Distributer : Kreassive LLC